A shareholder at Warner, Sechrest & Butts, P.A., attorney Marc Warner serves as a personal injury lawyer that is fully committed to victim advocacy. He has represented injured clients through cases involving negligence, medical malpractice, defective equipment, exposure to harsh chemicals and even poor security. Mr. Warner has a strong educational background and experience in both the military sector and the legal field. He is a beneficial asset and contributor to our law firm, the legal field as a whole, and countless victims throughout the world.
Educational Background & Military Experience
Marc Warner began his educational training at the University of Florida, studying Computer Information Science. After earning his Bachelor of Science degree in 1986, Mr. Warner decided to serve others through the military sector.
- 1987: Mr. Warner received training at the Naval Aviation Officer Candidate School. He was ranked second in his class, being recognized as a Distinguished Graduate.
- 1987-1981: Mr. Warner served as a U.S. Naval Air Intelligence Officer with Fighter Squadron 213 (VF-213). He was stationed at the Miramar Naval Air Station in San Diego, CA. During his service with VF-213, Mr. Warner was deployed on the U.S. Enterprise.
- 1991-1994: At TOPGUN, the navy fighters weapon school, Mr. Warner received additional professional training. He later utilized the skills obtained to teach air warfare and counterterrorism at the Navy and and Marine Corps Intelligence Center in in Dam Neck, VA.
- 1994-1995: Mr. Warner served as an Intelligence Briefer and Officer to the Commander in Chief of the U.S. Atlantic Command and U.S. Atlantic Fleet in Norfolk, VA.
- 1998: Mr. Warner earned his J.D. with high honors from the University of Florida Fredric G. Levin College of Law. During his time as a law student, he gained valuable experience as a Senior Symposium Editor of the Florida Law Review. He was also recognized as the top 10 percent of graduating class via induction into the honor society, Order of the Coif.
Legal Career & Litigation Experience
Upon receiving his J.D. from the University of Florida Levin College of Law, Mr. Warner launched his legal career as a civil trial lawyer for Fowler White in Tampa, FL. During these years (1998-2001), Mr. Warner became a strong litigator and voice for his clients. Later, Mr. Warner worked as the Assistant General Counsel for the medical compliance in human subjects research and animal research at the University of Florida.
Mr. Warner is certified to practice law in in Florida state courts and the U.S. DIstrict Court for the Middle District of Florida.
Gainesville, FL, Personal Injury Lawyer
At Warner, Sechrest & Butts, P.A., we are proud to have aggressive personal injury lawyers such as Marc Warner. Because of his strong academic background and extensive involvement in the military, he offers a unique perspective on personal injury law, and goes above and beyond to protect and advocate for our clients.
Contact Marc Warner today for quality legal representation.